The new Burgundy Wine Club, run by the team at Elden Selections, has a simple mission – but one that has a particular resonance in the current climate. Their aim is to have fun with family and friends in the world of wine – and they will deliver on this promise with an innovative and rewarding journey that’s promised to all members.
Renowned wine expert Dennis Sherman and his team – based in the outstanding Domaine de Cromey right in the heart of the Burgundy wine region – have curated not only the wines that members will receive (shipping is free, as with all Elden club wines) but also a number of other essentials that members will receive as part of the deal. There are highly informative tasting notes, recipe suggestions, and a real innovative twist with virtual tasting sessions and an array of great video content.
This feeling of community, which the wine world is so good at creating, will unite all wine lovers in their passion – not only for the wines of Burgundy but also in getting to know the best of the small producers that Elden works with. It’s the aim of Dennis and the team to allow members to create great memories of their wines and travels, the new people they meet, the great food pairings they discover and the new experiences they’re guaranteed along the way.
Along with the superb collections of wine that members will receive – delivered straight to their door – there are some unique extras that wine enthusiasts of all levels of experience will love, including:
* Invitations to member only virtual events in the U.S.
* Burgundy Vintage Guides (periodically, as they become available)
* 2 wine glasses – red for red members, white for white and one of each for mixed
* Free entry into a draw for a 4-day/3-night stay at Domaine de Cromey
* A free tasting at Domaine de Cromey in Burgundy – a $250 value (with no expiration date – hope you can come soon!)
* Food and Wine pairings, tasting notes, and recipes with each shipment
Do you want to read more about Burgundy Wine, the best small producers we know and the land they work on? If so then simply head over to our blog to read our articles on some of the different regions of Burgundy, some great How To guides, and to meet some of our best vignerons.